Saturday, February 7, 2015

Polka dots and fur

Today's funky look is a hodgepodge of polka dots, knit, fur, and leather. I wanted to be warm and cozy, but still have some style! I pretty much just kept layering random things until I decided upon this look! As you all know, I'm obsessed with this fur vest and it has been my saving grace for all of winter, but I wanted to pair it with totally different looks to not completely bore you all! I love these polka dot harem pants, they are super fun and super comfy, which is pretty much the best of both worlds! Rounding out this look with a half top knot, just seemed right. Sometimes outfits just come together as your putting the items on as if it's second nature.

How do you style yourself? Planning? Spur the moment?

xo
-A-










 Get the look:

Similar Sweater: 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!