Wednesday, February 11, 2015

#indybloggers

Tonight was yet another wonderful evening of wine, food, and great conversation! I had the pleasure of meeting up with some fabulous Indy bloggers at the Tastings wine bar at the Conrad in downtown Indy. I hadn't been there before, so I was intrigued to see what it was like. It's a beautiful modern little place to gather and sip delicious wine. They had a lot of fabulous wine to choose from, but alas I jumped on their half off house special! Cabernet paired with a goat cheese and fig flatbread is just simply too good to be true, or is it? I loved delving into the first world problems that is being a style blogger, such as, always needing to buy more clothes, finding friends and family to take photos, and what camera is best. All these among others are fun little woes we enjoy discussing together! I'm so glad to have a little group of gals to talk about blogging, fashion, and so much more! 

xo
-A-
Jeggings: (American Eagle) Similar pair Mavi Jeans  
Similar clutches: Splurge Stella McCartney 
Super Steal!!! H&M
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!