Friday, November 28, 2014

The Geometry of Style

Well, anyone who knows me would laugh at me even mentioning math! I am so awful at math, but I can rock a geometric shape pattern like a champ! haha and so modest :)
 
I love this funky pattern and the fact that it is neutral makes it really easy to wear for many different occasions. Who knows, it might show up for a holiday look! This super cute Forever 21 dress is a great way to throw in an interesting element to a simple outfit. It has short cap sleeves, so since it's not warm out I paired it with a simple chambray blouse. I love using a cover up to add a little more style to the look.
 
I get to venture up to the old Alma Mater this weekend! Yay! Hopefully we will get that bucket, but in the end I just hope for a great game and a good time with my family!
 
Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! I know I will!
 
xo
-A-







 
Get the look:
 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!