Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Buns and Ruffles

Today's look is perfect for this cold weather with an oversized patterned cardigan, warm leggings, and shearling filled boots! This cardigan has been through a lot! It's one of my go-to's and has been for quite some time. This year it even required a little love from my mom's Pfaff! Every now and then you come across a piece that really sticks with you, although you never know until you bring it home. I've owned many items I thought I would revere for a long time and have since forgotten. Yet, on the flipside I've bought things on a total whim and they've been my favorites ever since. 

I paired this beaut with the most amazing little booties! I got these babies for free (yes, free) from being in the Purdue Fashion Show. The designer gave us a pair of shoes to go with her amazing designs. I love these booties so much, because they seem to stay perfectly in style. They are so cute that I decided to go ahead and throw on some ruffle socks, because why the hell not?! In the end this outfit was perfect to counteract my last day without a shampoo *hence the top knot* and really set the tone for a perfect winter day. 

What's your soul-mate fashion piece? 

xo
-A-









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!