Sunday, November 23, 2014

Pink gams

Is she ill? Nope, she's just wearing pink tights...

I love fun tights, it's something I truly hope to invest in and build my repertoire! Color tights are kind of difficult to style, but it's worth the effort! It really adds to the outfit and is a fun way to stay warm in the dropping temps. I paired this with a simple black dress, but true to form I brought the color back up top with a fun pink plaid square scarf. Square scarves (in my opinion) make the best shape when classically wrapped around your neck. Panel scarves are great for different fun styles, but the square scarf is a trusty old friend that never does you wrong! I love this look, because it is super comfortable, but not drab. 

How do you add some flare to your look? 

xo
-A-






 








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!