Saturday, November 22, 2014

Dots and Bows. Everything Goes!

This is one of my favorite combos! I love this polka dot shirt. It was a bit of a splurge, so naturally I asked for it for Christmas a few years ago. I noticed the orange sweater while at Anthropologie and had a light go on in my head! Turns out, they go perfectly together. I love when items "go" not "match". One of the many great lessons Stacy and Clinton taught us in What Not to Wear!

Since there is so much going on with the colors and patters up top, I opted for a simple black skirt and tights. I like to balance my patterns and colors as to not look cray! 

What's your favorite color combo?

xo
-A- 








Get the look:
Sweater: Anthropologie (Old)
Blouse: Anthropologie (Old)

Here are some really cute similar options!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!