Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Plaid + Shearling = Love

I am trying my best to embrace this ridiculous weather, so I must focus on the fun fashion pieces I can bring out only when it's frigid to your bones cold. My favorite item that is cold-centric is my Free People plaid and shearling coat. It's not an everyday coat, but it is so warm and a real statement piece!

In the winter it is so important to invest in not only quality coats, but stylish ones! This item will be encasing any cute item you wear and you can lose all your style in a frumpy coat. Might as well take this as an opportunity to add a little more fun and style to your look. We've got 6 months people! 

xo
-A-











Get the look:
Coat: Free People (old)
Below are some similar items! 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!