Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Friend or Faux?

I'm pulling out all the stops today with this F-A-B faux fur vest! I love pairing this vest with pretty much anything, but this striped midi dress just seemed perfect for the weather today. I love mixing and matching prints and textures. Horizontal stripes get a bad wrap, but I will say that I hesitate to wear this dress on it's own. If you have anything in your closet that doesn't feel stellar when it's on, it might just need the perfect accessory! This vest makes the tight stripes feel less 'revealing'. The nice thing about having a faux fur vest is that you will be 'pet' all the time! I've never worn this vest without being pet by at least one person. Nothing says style like "can I pet you?"

xo
-A-






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!