Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Layers upon layers



I'm still not quite over last years winter, so with every breath of brisk air I am filled with anxiety! I'm sure many of you experienced the incredibly terrible winter last year, so we must all band together and enjoy every ounce of the fall months we have left.
 
I cannot believe it is November! Where has this year gone? I've made it a goal to have all my X-Mas gifts purchased and wrapped this year by Thanksgiving. The check incident of 2013 must not be repeated.
 
This outfit is super comfy and simple, hence the rambling on about winter and the holidays. Basically, I made my trusty dress a little more appropriate for the colder temps with tights and a light sweater and you can't have a truly cute monochromatic look without some statement jewelry!
 
xo
-A-







 

 

 

 
Get the look:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!