Monday, November 10, 2014

Just call me Bat-woman

So, if you follow me on Instagram or Facebook you know that I won that Chili Cookoff! I couldn't believe it! I was so excited and it was such a simple recipe, maybe I'll share it with y'all sometime. My outfit today was perfect for this beautiful Fall day. It's days like this that remind us Hoosiers why we love living here. There is nothing like the perfect Fall day and I'm sure that it isn't like this any where else (but I am biased after all). 

I randomly found this shawl on Shoedazzle years ago and it has since been a staple for this transition to Winter. The best part of wearing a cape is that you're basically a super hero (regardless of Edna's feelings on capes). 

These shawls are super simple to wear as a main part of your outfit or as a "jacket" over a cute top. You have to have fun with your fashion!

How do you have fun with fashion?

xo
-A-








Get the look:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!