Thursday, November 20, 2014

Ready, Set, Holiday!

Since the holidays are upon us I have decided to post a holiday party look each week. The great thing about a holiday party is it's typically the one time your co-workers get to see you all dolled up, add some spiked egg-nog and you are golden. Here is one look for a holiday party. I paired an LBD with leather paneling along with a gold flake cropped cardigan. When dressing for a party it's always great to have a focused piece, with this outfit it is the gold jacket. The great thing about gold and silver is that it screams holiday without being cheezy! 

I love black and gold, really you can't go wrong with neutrals, but I think at a holiday party you have some leway to use pops of color! In this look I used my pink pumps to amp up the look and add some fun color! 

What are you going to wear for your holiday party? 

xo
-A-












Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!