Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Skating by

Today has been one action packed day! Well, by action packed I mean busy. My mom and I went to see my amazing hairdresser Lindsey, she will grace the blog soon enough! She is obviously horrified by my grown out roots and we have scheduled an appointment to remedy this atrocity!

We checked out the sale at Old Navy and found some pretty cute stuff. They have these v-neck tanks that I just cannot get enough of, so I grabbed a few and at only $3.50 that aint bad. Famished, we slinked into Cafe Patachou before they closed to indulge in some delicious tomato artichoke soup and spinach salad! 

Finally, we got in a great workout at the Monon Center and Penny and I trekked home! Now, I have to time to post a few pics of this favorite skater dress of mine that I got at Nordstrom last year. I love pairing dressier items with casual pieces, hence the scarf and chucks. 

p.s. please mind the hair, again, it will be done soon! Have a great Tuesday, at least it's better than Monday!

xo
-a-







Get the look:
Dress: Nordstrom (Old), Similar c/o FrenchiSimilar in a fun print
Scarf: Nordstrom (old), Similar




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!