Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Let it be...

While Penny and I take refuge in the basement due to a tornado warning, I decided what better to do than...blog! My nonchalant attitude can be attributed to the fact that the storm has almost passed. I was not all this chipper 30 minutes ago. I blame my brother for my torrential fear of tornadoes, but I suppose fear instills a quick to action mentality, so that's good. 

Now, the reason you visited this blog (other than being my friend and/or family member indulging this endeavor, thanks) the outfit! Today I opted for a simple comfy look with this beyond adorable Beatles sweatshirt! This was one of those finds at Forever 21 where the heavens opened up and a hallelujah chorus rang in my ear! Alright, a little dramatic, but if you've ever shopped there you know this moment and it's what keeps you going back. It is when one incredible item reveals itself among the sea of discount clothing, as if it was just for you. Right size, right price, and it's all yours for the taking. Shopping rant thus ended. I paired this sweater with simple cotton pants and my favorite embellished loafers. Please bear with my hair, just not my day for the unruly mane. 

xo
-a- 






Get the look:
Sweatshirt: Forever 21 (of course now on sale! lucky ducks!)
Pants: Nordstrom BP (cropped version)
Shoes: Shoedazzle (old), Similar c/o JCrewTop Shop c/o NordstromSimilar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!