Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Photo Challenge + Summer Cravings!

I wanted to post a quick snap of "what I'm wearing" for the photo challenge. 

I also wanted to share my summer cravings with you all considering it's getting hotter every day! I love the vintage style swim suit! I don't know how it would look on me and I'm still very hesitant to try on bikinis. 

The overall craze is pretty obvious if you read fashion blogs or magazines, but it's been on my wish list for quite some time now! I love that fashion items come full circle. What was once "in" is just as quickly "out" and then just like that, it's "IN" again! Look at flare jeans, ombre hair, and rompers. Fashion is ever changing, which makes me love it even more! 

Have a splendid Tuesday everyone!

xo
-a-



Get the look:
Dress: Details Boutique, Similar; Slip: Forever 21, Similar; Shoes: H&M



Summer Cravings!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!