Sunday, June 8, 2014

Monochromatic love

This weekend has been so beautiful and perfect for some fun with good friends. I had such an amazing time with my best friends getting sushi and going out for a great night in Broad Ripple. I love spring in Indiana, because you never know what the weather will be like from one day to the next. It's great for my closet! I don't have to stow away all of my jackets and jeans just yet, but I can indulge in some fun spring items as well. 

We had a cookout yesterday and got to hang out with Michael and Krista! They left us last year for Michael's first year of residency in Michigan, but they are finally back! We got to catch up over delicious burgers from Fresh Market, fresh Indiana corn, and yummy fruit! We also got to play our favorite game, if you've never played cards against humanity, you are missing out! It's a favorite of ours and a great choice for a good laugh.


I had to add a pic of the "Donut talk to me" shirt I got to wear in honor of National Donut day on Friday! Anyone get a free donut? My sweet indulgence was the shirt in lieu of the sweet treat. 

It wasn't extremely hot out, so I got to wear some cropped pants and a tank, hence the mix and match of seasons. Hope you had an equally delightful weekend! 





Get the look:
Shoes: Similar

xo
-a-



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!