Saturday, June 21, 2014

Long hair don't care...

I love my new ombre look (thanks Linds!) and now a new development is that my blonde extensions look great with it! I love long hair and as I am trying to achieve that natural thing, extensions are necessary as of now.

It's another hot, hot, hot day in Indiana! I love this free people top, because it is super flowy and fun, which is a bonus in this stifling heat! I paired it with some light jeans so there was some defined shaping counteracting the poof of the shirt.

My mom and I are going to see Jersey Boys! I am so excited! Jersey Boys is my favorite musical I've ever seen, so I am excited to see if it can be improved upon in film (probably not), but it'll definitely be entertaining!

xo
-a-







Get the look:
Top: Forever 21 (old), Free People
Flats: Tory Burch
Extensions: Ballami Hair

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!