Sunday, June 1, 2014

Fancy Schmancy

As the festivities continue today, I wanted to quickly post my look for Aaron and I's anniversary date last night. I went for a fancy, but casual and comfortable look. I paired a simple black Lush dress with a fun feather necklace and simple wedges. I love this dress and really all of Lush's products, which you can find in the BP department at Nordstrom. The high neck and A-line skirt make it super comfy, but chic.

Aaron and I partook in some lunch and beer at The Sinking Ship! The ship is a fantastic bar just down the street from our house. It's a great place to gather, watch the game, and get a PBR! They have a really relaxed vibe and a great assortment of delicious bar food. We had the cajun green beans and a stuffed burger. Yum.

We had dinner at Marco's restaurant and lounge. It was so delicious and our server was amazing! It's a quaint little place for a nice dinner right down the street. We had such a great time and I can't wait for the bowling fun we have planned for today!








Get the look:
Dress: Lush; Necklace: H&M (old), H&M Similar; Shoes: SimilarSimilar


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!