Sunday, June 22, 2014

Fishtail braid and printed skirt

I have had such a perfect weekend! What a way to officially kick off the Summer. I spent Saturday all over the city. I got to go see Jersey Boys with my mom and it was excellent! It did not compare to the musical, but it was still a great movie!

I got to celebrate the graduation of my friend Hannah at her beautiful home with great friends. I am so excited for her and her amazing future as a special education teacher. 

Aaron and I made our monthly visit to Cooper's Hawk and had a delicious wine tasting followed by a few rolls of sushi at Naked Tchopstix. All in all, this was a fantastic weekend and today will top that off with a cookout for my grandpa. Happy summer everyone, looks like it'll be a good one. 

xo
-a-









Get the look:
Top: Gift, SimilarSimilar
Shoes: DSW (on sale)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!