Monday, December 1, 2014

Work and Play

Today's look is to show that it is super easy to be dressed professionally with a little flare! I don't like the idea that dressing for work has to be slacks and a button up. Don't get me wrong I often slide into the rut of wearing just that, but every now and then I like to jazz it up. 

I paired a simple dress from Target with a neutral button up and a pop of statement jewelry! All of this topped off with some fierce red lips and I'm ready to rock this Monday like it's Friday! 

How do you add style to your work look?

ps. Check out the blog tomorrow for a Holiday party look if you have to go straight after work! 

xo
-A-








Get the look:
*the colors in this look are available in all these items once you go to the link. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!