Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Whoa..stripes!

My co-worker walked in and saw my outfit and just said, "whoa. Stripes! It's just a lot of...stripes" Haha. This did not offend me, as no statement on my style should, since after all it's MY style. I love this look! I was all ready to go with a green dress and this jacket and then this striped dress caught my eye. As if I'd been hit with a lightening strike of inspiration I quickly disrobed and made the epic change. 

Alright, alright, so maybe not epic, but it's fun and a little different, which was exactly what I was going for. Sometimes it's fun to wear something and have people go "huh?" because they wouldn't put it together, but in a weird way it works? 

Do you layer similar patterns?

xo
-A-








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!