Saturday, December 27, 2014

Lounging around

Sometimes it is so nice to wear a super comfy laid back look like today's. I spent yesterday afternoon with my mom in our post-Christmas haze. We finally got to see "Into the Woods" since it was sold out on Christmas Day! I think that it is definitely worth seeing, but in the end I didn't love it. I'm sorry to say it, but I like my fairy tales with happy endings. Call me traditional, but I like for Prince Charming to be a gentleman. Regardless, it's a beautifully made movie, so definitely worth the trip. I have been dressed up for so many Holiday events and family gatherings, I felt the need for my stretchy jeans, sneakers, and my soft light denim top. 

How do you dress down?

xo
-A-








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!