Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Let's hibernate

Yup, it's official. I'm calling it quits for the season. I've packed up months worth of delicious food and I'm set to go till Spring. 
I'm sure you've gathered thus far that I am not a cold weather person. It must be that Florida born factor. Well, with that said, here's my fur vest. yet again. I love this piece to add style and warmth! I paired it with this season's biggest pattern craze, plaid! I'm obsessing over all of the amazing plaid blanket scaves, but due to my current budget status I'll have to stick with the items I already own. It's easy to replicate trends without breaking the bank! 
This look is super simple and comfortable, but has an element of drama! 

Stay warm out there! 

xo
-A-








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!