Sunday, December 14, 2014

White petals and rose accents

I got to spend some quality time with my mom yesterday at our two favorite places...On the Border and the mall! Well, actually we opted to be near the mall at Barnes and Noble, because we realized we'd lose our freaking minds at the mall this time of year. I am closing in on all my Christmas gifts for everyone, which is a real improvement since the Check incident of 2013. I love giving gifts and I find myself getting so excited when I come up with a great idea for someone! I like to get gifts that are part practical and part sentimental. The truly 'gifted' (hah) gift giver in our family is my brother. He has an unmatched talent for finding these obscure, yet perfect gifts for all different types of people. It's really quite annoying. Haha. 

What's your gifting style?

xo
-A-













Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!