Saturday, October 25, 2014

Pinspired

I was feeling really down about myself this morning, so what did I do...got up, put in some effort, and improved my mood! A cute outfit can do that for your spirit. It would definitely have been easier to throw on some leggings and my trusty Purdue sweatshirt and if I hadn't been feeling low this morning that would have been a perfectly fine thing to do. However, I needed a boost and with the magic of pinterest and a blow dryer I achieved it! I'm off to enjoy this beautiful day in Indiana!

Have a great Saturday

xo
-A-

Here's the Pinspiration: 
Click the picture to see Devon Rachel's blog post







Get the look:
Pinspiration: Pinterest

Boots: Old! Similar via DSW
Necklace: Le Tote




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!