Sunday, October 5, 2014

Change is in the air!

As you have probably noticed I have not only changed the name, but the whole look of the blog! A redesign was essential. When I began this blog, I kind of figured it wouldn't last and I'd move on, but I have come to find that it is something I truly love to do and no matter how many views I get I will continue to indulge in my two favorite things. Fashion and writing. Thank you all for viewing my blog, it is still and might always be a work in progress!

Thanks, 

Abby




I recently overheard a stylist at work explain how to get beachy waves with a curling iron...I'm officially hooked! I love that since they are relaxed curls I can keep a longer look with the volume of a little curl. I'm sure we've all heard this style of curling, but the way she explained it made me think I could do it. I think I achieved success! 

I am mixing up my previous outfit pieces in a different way for a more casual look. I like taking an outfit and using the inspiration to create a new look for different venue. Do you like to style swap?

xo
-a-







Get the look: 
Top: Le Tote
Tee: Old Navy
Jeggings: Hue (These are amazing! They're jersey)
Necklace: Adorn, Similar via Urban Outfitters



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!