Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Call me cat-woman

Alright, so maybe not a total skin tight cat woman look, but with a cape and pleather I felt it was a semi -accurate title. Capes are not only functional, but fashionable! I like the drama...pause for shock. I mean come on, who doesn't associate a cape with super heros? or models? I'm good with being mistaken for either! 

I am currently obsessed with layering long necklaces, for an extra dramatic look. This long chain locket from fossil is super cute, but it was always a very simple look until I added the pewter chain necklace too.

 I think that is my favorite part about fashion and fall, layering. You can take any item in your closet and transform it into so many different looks. It's so important to mix and match or you will become (more) crazy about purchasing new items. I try to remind myself that I have so many outfits still unexplored with all the items I currently own. Alright, alright, that does not keep me from the occasional and sometimes excessive shopping, but if def. helps!

What's your way of refreshing old items? 

xo
-A-







Get the look:
Cape: TJ Maxx (old), StealSplurge
Leggings: Nordstrom Rack (no online shopping), Same brandSuper SimilarSimilar for a Steal
Locket: Fossil (old), Urban Outfitters
Layered chain necklace: Forever 21Another one


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!