Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Midi's, flares, gold, oh my!

One might read that headline and think this is a vintage post, but in fact it is a very modern look, with a super amazing top from, yet again, Le Tote! I love the midi sleeve due to it's stylish yet conservative style and pairing it with a classic flare jean just seems like a marriage made in 60's heaven. I am sure my mother will love to hear that I love gold jewelry. I swore up and down, in my teen years, that gold was out. Beyond out. Never coming back. It is safe to say that it is unwise to swear off any style, because before you know it that trend will find it's way in to your closet. Gold jewelry is officially trendy and my personal preference, so I officially apologize for my naive and premature kibosh on it's value to the stylish people of the world. 

xo
-a-






Get the look:
Top: Le Tote
Jeans: Gap
Necklace: Le Tote


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!