Friday, October 10, 2014

Make it rain!

Alright, so of course I'd love for "make it rain" to mean that I'm rolling in the dough, but instead it's yet another rainy day in Indianapolis. Personally, I love rainy days and they are made much better by snuggling in pj's and binge watching a tv series on Netflix, but instead I got to watch the rain outside of the window at work. I was very tempted to throw on some leggings, a cozy sweater, and some boots, but I decided to push through that thought and dress up today. I love this midi skirt, it's like a big parachute! The skirt is yet another piece that I have only worn a few times, but I'm trying to fall back into love with some of my clothes since I'm on a budget crunch. 

Do you have an item hanging in your closet that you put on and always change before leaving the house? 

Tip for the day: Walk out the door and own it! If you regret it, donate or sell it. 

xo 
-A-








Get the look:
Trench: United Colors of Benetton (Suuupper Old), SplurgeSteal
Top: Ann Taylor (old), StealSplurge
Booties: Diba via DSW, SplurgeSteal


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!