Sunday, July 20, 2014

Simply Hipster

Ended up wearing this monochromatic number to the Brew Fest. I wanted to be comfy and I didn't want to get my dress dirty. I love this new headband I purchased at A Do. It's a perfect little accessory for a simple outfit. The Brew Fest was beyond fun! There were so many people, it was like a small city of beer enthusiasts. I will definitely go again next year! There were rows and rows of breweries cheerfully handing out their favorite ales. A couple food trucks kept the hungry masses fed with pizza, tacos, and hot dogs. A drinking fool's heaven.

We headed to Union Jacks following and indulged in some chips and queso. I couldn't stomach one more pint of beer, so I opted for wine instead. All in all, it was such a fantastic evening filled with fun and friends. 

xo
-a-






Get the look:
Top: Old Navy
Headband: A Do/Adorn Boutique


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!