Friday, July 11, 2014

A little PEPlum in my step!

I was very excited to snatch up this amazing necklace at A Do Hair Design! I got to snag this baby for a great price and I'm sure it will be paid off with compliments in no time. I'm not a huge jewelry person, but if I do get jewelry I tend to get statement pieces. Why not, right? I struggled to figure out a good outfit to pair with this stunning necklace, but thankfully I had this leopard peplum top lurking in the back of my closet. I've had this shirt for over a year and this is the first time I've had the guts to wear it! Every girl has items they bought with the best intentions, but self critical tendencies lean to your changing right before you actually wear it out. I have many and decided that I needed to start wearing them or sell them! Incentives work! What items in your closet need a little love??

xo
-a-







Get the look:
Top: Nordstrom (Old), Similar
Necklace: A Do Hair Design Boutique
Shoes: Crocs c/o DSW Yes! Crocs! 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!