Friday, July 25, 2014

Pretty in Pink

It's an epically beautiful day here in Indy, so I figured florals and a bright pink skirt was a must. This outfit is just more proof that my style is all over the place. I am all about wearing what makes you feel beautiful and comfortable in your own skin. I don't really subscribe to any kind of style, which leads to a girly look one day, hipster the next, and rounding out with street style. I find pieces that I love and make them work with what I have. Style is really just living, breathing art. Ah, thus end my blabbering. Have a great weekend! 

xo
-a-







Get the look:
Skirt: Forever 21 (old), Similar @ Forever 21Similar @ Forever 21
Top: Nordstrom (old), Very similar! @ JC Penney


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!