Saturday, July 19, 2014

Free as a bird..

By the grace of the work gods I was able to get the entire day off today! It worked out perfectly, because now I can join Aaron, Michael, and Krista at the Indiana MicroBrewers Festival! I'm so excited for some good beer, great friends, and fried food. Does it get any better than that? I love this Free People dress. It's so flowy and beautiful, the fabric is above and beyond all of my other dresses. Every now and then I can see the point of buying a nicer, more expensive brand and this is one. Free People has always lived up to the price with exceptional quality and trend setting styles. The neck on this dress is a low cut v-neck, so for coverage I add the scarf...and for an accessory. Well, I'm off to a fun filled day! Have a great one. 

xo
-a-






Dress: Free People (old), SimilarSplurgeSteal
Jacket: Nordstrom
Shoes: Steve Madden

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!