Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Bow-tastic

As you all know, I love rain boots! Practicality and fashion can often be forged to create a trend that helps us all...hence rain boots! Why not stop ruining our sandals, sneakers, and suede shoes and opt for a rubber sole. The fashion industry caught on and here come the $150 pairs of rain boots. Although I do love my hunters, I'm cheating on them a bit today with this super cute pair of Dizzy short galoshes with a bow. They've been kind of hard to pair, so obviously I opted for all black. I love rainy days and boots, so rain boots are a marriage made in heaven for my wardrobe. If only I could snuggle on the couch all day. Have a great (not too soggy) day!

xo
-a-






Get the look:
Rainboots: Dizzy c/o DSW
Top: Forever 21 (old), Similar c/o MadeWellSimilar



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!