Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Le Tote est tres chic

I became intrigued by Le Tote while reading one of my favorite blogs, Sarah's Real Life. In her words, "it's like Netflix for clothes". She nailed it! You go through an array of cute styles and 'add to your closet' and then they send you 5 items from your closet. You can keep them for as long as you'd like or return them quickly to receive another tote. Also, you can purchase one or all items at a discounted price! I put a link to sign up and it gets me points :), so if you feel inclined to check it out, please use my link:

This blue dress is one of the amazing items I received and I'm fighting the urge to purchase it! So comfy and I love the pockets. The blue is so on trend and perfect for the upcoming season. 






Get the look: 
Dress: Le Tote
Necklace: Anthropologie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!