Sunday, September 7, 2014

Layer me pretty

One of the most fun things about the changing of seasons is the overlap of pieces you can match up. Indiana is notorious for yo-yo weather and true to form this weekend was initially 90 degrees and the next day 72 degrees! My closet is overflowing with both my winter and summer clothes to mix and match. I err on the side of modesty, so when I wear anything short, revealing, low-cut, etc. I try to counteract it with coverage everywhere else. With that said, I love this outfit, because it is comfy and fits the changing weather. I'm trying to accept my body, which is hard no matter what size you are, but it's such a happier way to live! 

xo
-a-






Get the look:
Shorts: Fossil (old), Similar c/o Fossil
Vest: American Eagle (sold out), Similar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!