Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Bloggers Gonna Blog

I had an absolutely excellent morning with the Indy Style Bloggers this Sunday! We ventured over to Rick's Boatyard Cafe and indulged in some delicious brunch, and of course a Mimosa for me. We had a beautiful spot on the deck overlooking the water, perfect for people watching. 

It's so nice to get together with fellow blogging babes and chat about surprisingly everything but blogging, though that makes its way into the conversation too! After missing my alarm and rushing, I threw on this super old romper, but it worked perfectly for the occasion and the weather!

xo
-A-

Also, keep your eye out for my review of the Cocoa Brown self tanner we received at the event!






I love this shot! We got to take some pics by the water! We all accept each other's pic. taking obsessions!






From left to right
Jamie and Kacie from Regally Soled 
Katie from Style on Target
Sarah from IndyDressed
Yours Truly...
Sarah from Sarah's Real Life
Cheers to another successful meet up!

Since my romper is quite old, here are some great picks! 
*click the links below*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!