Friday, June 26, 2015

A New Do

Well...as you can probably see, I chopped off my hair. I was so ready for a change and didn't even wince with that first snip! Sometimes a fresh new do is all you need to refresh your mood. I love the short bob that the ever wonderful Jess gave me! I'm excited to play with it and find new ways to style it, don't worry the half top-knot will appear soon. I couldn't have a hairstyle without the possibility of a top knot. Today's look is one of my favs. This floral dress is super cute and easy to wear for multiple events. The back has a keyhole pattern that's open, but for work I opted to pair the dress with this sleeveless collared blouse to add some style and coverage.

xo
-a-









Get the look:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!