Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Work Wear Wednesday: Peplum Safari

Ah...work wear wenesday. I love to come up with new work looks. It's a delicate balance between style and practicality. Today's look is all about the blouse. This super cute (super old) leopard print peplum blouse is one of my favs! Last year I wrote a post about this piece and I had put it in my 'clothes to sell' pile, but I attempt to wear each item at least once and see if I'll change my mind. Long story short, this one snuck out of the pile and back into my closet. Sneaky little thing! I love pairing this top with neutral pants and shoes and a nice pop of jewels on top! Simply perfect for this beautiful hump day!

Enjoy your week everyone! #halfway
xo
-A-







Get the look: *click the links below*
Top: (very similar) Leopard Peplum Blouse
Pants: H&M
Shoes: Target
Necklace: from LeTote (similar) Necklace 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!