Thursday, May 14, 2015

Lavender + Patterns = Spring Chic

Happy Thursday everyone! I'm so excited for this upcoming weekend and following couple of weekends. In my future (in order) is my brother's 30th bday, farm trip, Mia and Zack coming to town, Claire's wedding, a trip to Purdue, my dad's birthday, and Aaron and I's anniversary! Whew, it's going to be a jam packed few weeks, but fun filled for sure! I went for a Spring chic look today with pastels and patterns. I like how the pastels "go" with the color scheme on the skirt pattern. This look paired perfectly with my gold Betsey Johnson sandals, because a pop of metallic never heart anyone! 

xo
-A-








Get the look: *click the links below*
Shirt: Eight Sixty via Von Maur (old), other options: Betsey Johnson // Lulu's // MinkPink // Dorothy Perkins
Skirt: Old Navy circa 2007, other options: American Apparel // BB Dakota // Mango
Shoes: Betsey Johnson (old) similar options: ASOS // Steve Madden // River Island
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!