Tuesday, March 31, 2015

I've got my EYE-let on Spring!

I'm so excited that the weather is starting to warm up and become that beautiful Indiana Spring I love! I received my order from Old Navy and just had to wear this adorable eyelet dress first! I have always loved eyelet patterns, they scream Spring and are tres girly. My style switches around, as I'm sure you've noticed. I opt for a girlier style from time to time and today's look is just that! Someone told me that Indiana is behind the times in fashion (not 100% false), but they said "take mint for example..it's so out!" Well, on that front I either disagree or have decided to be out of style, what do you think? Mint...yea or nea? I just got a sudden craving for Thin Mints... 

Enjoy this beautiful weather folks

xo
-A-




My eyelet dress: Old Navy (35% off today!)
Other options below: 



Sneakers: Old Navy
Other options below: that leopard pair comes in a cute mint mesh!!
Because you all deserve to see me falling every now and then ;)






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!