Monday, March 30, 2015

Birthday Shenanigans

Well folks, I have now officially entered my late twenties. I had such an amazing day and weekend filled with friends and family. Friday I got to go shopping with my mom, which had been a while, so naturally I went a little overboard! You'll be seeing some cute items pop up from this shopping trip. I got these awesome boyfriend jeans for 40% off at the Loft! The family and I had dinner at Matt the Millers in Carmel and enjoyed some delicious (complimentary) carrot cake! Nom nom. The look for today's post is from Saturday, when Aaron and I spent the day preparing for my party. It wasn't very warm (shocker) so I opted for super cozy and errand running worthy pieces.

I am so blessed to have the people in my life that I do and they are truly what made this such an amazing birthday! 

xo
-A-





Dinner with the family! 




Me and the always lovely Hannah! haha I love this pic!







Get the look!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!