Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Half and Half

I saw on a fashion blog recently the half up half down top knot. Found the look here. Needless to say, I am in love. I absolutely love top knots, but after a long haul to grow my hair it's nice to wear it down. Now, I have the best of both worlds! Yay! 

It's Wednesday, so happy hump day. I still think it's so weird to say that, but what the heck have a good one anyway. I needed a simple comfortable outfit after a very long, very stressful day. When I think comfort, I think jeans and a flowy tank. That combo can be extremely boring, so my go to accessory is a scarf. I have never cared much about seasonal wear, I try to incorporate a lot of pieces for all seasons, scarves are one of them. They make very lightweight scarves for summer, so I opt for those! 

Hope you like it

xo
-a-






Get the look:
Top: Old Navy
Shoes: H&M


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!